Legal entity incorporation in Latvia
Latvia is Baltic country member of EU and The World Trade Organization based on appropriate standards, also on EU law, national law and valid international acts and agreements.
Legal entity in Latvia excellent mediate between EU and CIS countries, has following advantages:
- Business support by Latvia government, loyal taxation system;
- Latvia has double-taxation agreements with all EU counties, also with CIS and other countries;
- The absence of import, export and currency control;
- Existence of special economic areas, seaports;
- Latvia is not offshore jurisdiction.
Latvia offers following legal entities for making business:
- Limited Liability Company (SIA);
- Joint-stock company;
- An individual merchant;
- The European company;
- A sole proprietorship.
Client require to submit following details for successful Legal entity incorporation in Latvia:
- Preferred Legal entity name (allowed only Latvian or Latin characters, Legal entity name must be unique and include a type of the Legal entity, for example SIA);
- Details of Legal entity shareholders and members of the Board;
- Information of authorized share capital;
Legal entity incorporation process takes up to 5 working days, but if you want to proceed with expedited Legal entity incorporation which takes 2 working days, you require to pay 450 € (for companies with authorized share capital more than 2800 €) and 200 € (for companies with authorized share capital less than 2800 €).